Following our Ofsted inspection in February 2023, we are proud to retain our GOOD Ofsted rating.
Highlights from the report:
- Pupils are happy and enjoy their learning.
- It is a place where children 'flourish'.
- Pupils behave well.
- Pupils get on well with each other and with staff.
- There are many trips and visits that support pupils' learning.
- Leaders have designed an ambitious curriculum for pupils.
- The curriculum is well sequenced.
- Teaching presents information clearly and builds on pupils' prior learning.
- The curriculum is enriched with a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Staff are proud to work at the school.
View the full report here: Ofsted Report 2023
Click here to go to the Ofsted page showing all of our inspection reports.
Throughout the year, we collate evidence across the seven strands of the SIAMS inspection and the links can be found below (the information has come from our twitter account).
Full SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools’) report - CM SIAMS Church School Report May 2016