Following our Ofsted inspection in December 2019, we are proud to retain our GOOD Ofsted rating.
Highlights from the report:
- Pupils enjoy school. They feel safe and say that the school is like a family. Pupils are kind to each other.
- Many pupils enjoy reading. The library is a well-stocked and an attractive place to read with a range of high-quality books for pupils to choose from.
- The values of the school’s Christian foundation are central to school life.
- The curriculum leads pupils to think about life beyond their community.
- Children have trusting relationships with the adults around them.
- Leaders have designed a curriculum that provides pupils with a wide and interesting range of experiences.
- The school is well known for the quality of pupils’ musical instrument playing and singing.
- The headteacher is swiftly raising expectations of what pupils can achieve academically.
Click here to go to the Ofsted page showing all our inspection reports.
Throughout the year, we collate evidence across the seven strands of the SIAMS inspection and the links can be found below (the information has come from our twitter account).
Full SIAMS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools’) report - CM SIAMS Church School Report May 2016