CHARLTON MACKRELL SCHOOL UNIFORM
Charlton Mackrell Primary School has a school uniform policy for pupils’ clothing. See the policy here: School_Uniform Policy_2023
Everything should be named. Labels available from here: http://www.stikins.co.uk/ If you use our number which is 4060 then is also raises money for the school. Thank you.
It consists of:
Charlton Mackrell compulsory uniform of:
Red polo shirt with CM logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with CM logo
- 'Champion blue' PE T-shirt with CM logo.
Charlton Mackrell standard uniform of:
- Regulation dark grey skirt or grey tunic/pinafore
- Regulation dark grey trousers
- Regulation dark grey shorts
- Red and white gingham print summer dresses for spring/summer terms
- Navy blue shorts, skort or skirt for PE
- Navy blue jogging bottoms for PE
- Red CM book bag
Charlton Mackrell optional uniform of:
- Red hoody with CM logo, for PE only
- Navy blue waterproof fleece-lined coat
- Navy blue beanie-style winter hat with CM logo
- Navy blue swim/PE drawstring bag with CM logo
Autumn / Winter Terms requirements:
- Regulation plain dark grey trousers, skirt or tunics/pinafores with red Charlton Mackrell polo shirt and either a Charlton Mackrell sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Plain only red or dark grey tights or white knee length socks with skirts, tunics and pinafores.
- Dark grey or black socks with trousers.
- Plain only black shoes or boots. No trainers, canvas shoes, heels, excessive decoration or open-toes/sandals.
- PE bag to include named navy blue jogging bottoms and either navy blue shorts, skort or skirt, 'champion blue' PE T-shirt with CM logo and plain trainers or daps.
- Named swim bag to include swimming costume and towel plus goggles and swim cap if required.
- Warm, waterproof coat, hat, gloves and scarf for cold weather.
Spring / Summer Terms requirements:
- Regulation plain, dark grey shorts, skirt, skort or tunics/pinafores with a red CM polo shirt and either a CM sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Red and white gingham summer dresses with socks and sandals.
- Named PE bag to include navy blue shorts, skort or skirt, 'champion blue' PE T-shirt with CM logo and plain trainers or daps
- Named swim bag to include swimming costume and towel plus goggles and swim cap if required
- Light raincoat
- Cap/sun hat/sun glasses for hot weather
Please note that for safety reasons, jewellery is not permitted and only stud earrings should be worn in pierced ears.
Nail polish is not permitted.
Please ensure all items of uniform and clothing, including bags, shoes, glasses, goggles, towels, hats and everything in between is clearly labelled/printed with your child's name.
Schoolwear and More is Charlton Mackrell School's official uniform supplier.
Shop Address: Schoolwear House, 10 Wine Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1PW
Online store: www.schoolwearandmore.co.uk
Telephone number: 01935 478178
E-mail address: email@example.com
You can visit their shop in Yeovil town centre or shop online. If you order online, Schoolwear and More offer a next day delivery service to your home for a small charge or a weekly term time delivery service to Charlton Mackrell School, free of charge.